Is It Messed Up I Want To Loose Weight to Get the Booty Pop?!
I’m for one shocked (for some odd reason) that my big ass can’t fit them! Their xl (aka super sweet) is a size 12/14. For some reason I figured they would go up to 16/18. Maybe they figure all fat girls have big asses already?
I liked this book when I was around 10 I think and I recently just finished rereading it. It makes a good bathroom quick read. I think I liked it as a kid because I related to the main character’s fondness of nature and because she was going through adolescence. Reading it as an adult was definitely a different, more interesting experience. I don’t think I ever realized how dark, sometimes sad, and serious the book is. If you’re like me and like to reread things from your childhood then I would definitely recommend.
Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle’s mother has disappeared. While tracing her steps on a car trip from Ohio to Idaho with her grandparents, Salamanca tells a story to pass the time about a friend named Phoebe Winterbottom whose mother vanished and who received secret messages after her disappearance. One of them read, “Don’t judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.” Despite her father’s warning that she is “fishing in the air,” Salamanca hopes to bring her home. By drawing strength from her Native American ancestry, she is able to face the truth about her mother.
It’s crazy that only five short years ago we watched Lauren Conrad start her life on The Hills. Five years later L.C. is missing from the equation, Kristin is added, multiply that with Speidi drama and you have a car crash/ Hollywood train wreck of a show that you can’t help but to watch. Have you seen the trailer for this upcoming, last and final season? I expect Drama and lots of it and I cant wait. So many questions like WTF, when did Kristen and Audrina become best friends? Why is Lo Bosworth even on the show when she talks shit about the cast in magazine interviews? Does L.C. ever visit the set? Do any of the cast nobodies like Brody and Stephanie Pratt have real jobs other then being leaches? The Hills is your guilty pleasure like sugar crack and I don’t think I’m the only one excited for this upcoming season and a little sad its coming to an end.
I bought the Samsung Behold for Tmobile a little over a year ago and already it’s almost non-functional. The screen goes dead randomly where no matter how hard I try I cannot make the phone respond to any touch or buttons. It’s ridiculous that it’s totally scarred me from wanting another touch screen and I’m going back to blackberry.
Dennis Balmaceda Is taking over lookbook.nu with stylish looks. Here we have 10 random questions with Dennis Balmaceda chatting about everything from, clothing trends, parties, clothes, music and so much more.
1. Where do you want to see men’s fashion go in the next year? I would like to see more of the old fashion dapper look in style. More bowties, suspenders and slacks.
2. What song are u currently obsessed with and cant stop listening to? Anything B.O.B., Kid Cudi and Phoenix. The one song though that I can not stop listening to is Giving up the gun by Vampire Weekend.
3. Who takes your pictures you seems to have a lot? Haha, sadly I take it myself and edit it too. I am a one man act and it may seem like I have alot time in my hands but in reality I don’t. I work everyday so that means I get to dress up everyday and only have time to take pictures during my lunch break.
4. What makes a woman sexy? Killer Smile, great fashion sense and full of self confidence, I’m basically describing my girlfriend of 3 years now.
5. New York or L.A., and why? New York, definately. The history alone of NY beats LA. Plus the fashion wise, New York wins hands down. The places, the people, everything about it screams Fashion.
6. What’s your deal with cartoons and characters it reflects in your style a lot ? I’m a grown ass kid, haha. I hate being serious all the time, sometimes we just need to lay back and have fun, ya know.
7. Favorite places to party? Honestly, I am not a party guy. I mean, it’s okay and all but I’m a stay at home or go to the movies with my girlfriend kind of guy. She’s my best friend and anything we do, we just have a blast.
8. Ultimate career goal ? Just be happy no matter what.
9. How do you feel about all the attention you receive online? I am extremely flattered, I had no idea I am somewhat popular! If I can high 5 everyone who thinks I am cool, I would do it in a heartbeat!
10. What clothing trend right now you want to see die ? Uggs on girls and baggy jeans on guys.
I love Lady Gaga just as much as the next person. Well not maybe just as much as the next person, lol, because their seem to be a lot of people who think she’s some kind of god but I will say some of her music get me going on the dance floor. It seem a lot of people thinks she’s so original so different but in reality I don’t think she’s that original or different at all. Lots of women did it way before her like Missy Elliot, Roby, princess superstar, Cyndi Lauper, Kelis, Boy george, Patti labelle and the bluebelles,but those women don’t seem to get that much credit. So ladies I’m going to salute you for being Lady Gaga before Lady Gaga.
Nothing like a Weezer and Drake fix before the weekend
I love this song b/c you’ll never think that Weezer and Drake would go so well. Remixed by Adam1Time who’s an amazing DJ who doesn’t limit himself to one genre. I wanna predict that in the next five years Adam1Time will be BIG, check out his other stuff.